New musicality video:
You may be surprised to learn that there are tons of benefits to learning basslines by ear, even as guitar players. It’s an important skill to develop if you want to be able to see the big picture of a song. The entire dynamics of the melody and chords can be unlocked by the understanding the bass. Resident Pro Dylan Welsh shares the many ways learning basslines by ear will expand your playing and musical awareness: http://musl.ink/respackbreathbass
– How learning basslines by ear will improve your musicianship and ability to learn chords by ear.
– How it can actually bring about benefits to your guitar playing.
– Dylan’s own process for figuring out bass lines.
– How to figure out chord progressions (or at least get close) using only information that the bass line provides you.
– Five crucial exercises with MP3 tracks to take you step-by-step through the process.
Learn more about Musical U Resident Pro Dylan Welsh: https://www.dwelshmusic.com/
Tweets by dwelshmusic
→ Learn more about Instrument Packs with Resident Pros
Learn more about Musical U!
Tone Deaf Test: http://tonedeaftest.com/
Musicality Checklist: https://www.musical-u.com/mcl-musicality-checklist
Subscribe for more videos from Musical U!