New musicality video:
In Breathing, Part 1, Singing Pro Clare Wheeler provided a step-by-step routine to relax and strengthen your breathing cycle as you prepare to sing. This month, Clare integrates that sequence with vocal warm-up exercises: http://musl.ink/respackbreathbass
– An efficient practice regime that can be done regularly to improve breath support and stamina.
– Warm-up stretches to improve posture.
– Locating the abdominal muscles that maximize the breath.
– Training your body to expand the ribcage.
– Adding in held notes, scales, and arpeggios in the best way to build both breathing and tone.
– Working with vowel sounds, and the best vowel to use for these exercises.
– MP3 backing tracks to add more pleasure and musicality to your vocal warmups
Learn more about Musical U Resident Pro Clare Wheeler: https://www.facebook.com/clarewheelermusic/
→ Learn more about Instrument Packs with Resident Pros
Learn more about Musical U!
Tone Deaf Test:
Tweets by MusicalU
Subscribe for more videos from Musical U!