New musicality video:
For many of us who just want to sound better – and isn’t that every singer? – the foundation of a good vocal tone is breathing. http://musl.ink/respackbreathmelodybyear
The breath fuels our singing – and if we want to sing with a good tone, in tune, and in control, learning to maximize the breath is crucial. In Breathing, Part 1, Singing Pro Clare Wheeler focuses on the process that happens before we ever sing a note, and how to prepare yourself to be in the best body-and-mindset to produce the sounds you desire:
– A basic understanding of posture and the breathing cycle to apply to singing.
– Warm-up stretches to improve posture.
– How to do abdominal breathing.
– How to extend the ribs for more capacity.
– A short practice regime combining the two that can be done regularly to improve breath support and stamina.
Learn more about Musical U Resident Pro Clare Wheeler: https://www.facebook.com/clarewheelermusic/
→ Learn more about Instrument Packs with Resident Pros
Learn more about Musical U!
Tone Deaf Test:
Tweets by MusicalU
Subscribe for more videos from Musical U!